Meet EcoSal, the new, continually updated Web resource based on the classic ASM Press publication Escherichia coli and Salmonella: Cellular and Molecular Biology.
Like its print-edition predecessors, EcoSal is a comprehensive, coherent archive of the entire corpus of knowledge on the enteric bacterial cell—but now it's continually expanded, updated, and revised. EcoSal is comprised of several hundred modules of information and interpretation with links to cognate sites containing extensive tabular and pictorial presentations, as well as to active databases of primary research information.
With EcoSal you'll find
- continually updated, expanded, and revised data, datasets, and images, reflecting the rapid growth of our field.
- a robust search engine that allows you to quickly and easily find exactly the information you need; search by key word or name across the full text, author index, article index, subject index, graphics and references.
- access and search the genome database.
- sophisticated profile pages that allow you to retain your searches and make "notes to self."
- customizable bookmarks within the site, and external to the site, for easy retrieval later on.
NOTE: For optimal viewing of the EcoSal website,
please ensure that your browsing window is expanded to full screen.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are recommended browsers.
IE 8.0 is the recommended version of Internet Explorer.